Sunday, August 18, 2013

Talking to myself

Long time since I have been alone for some time, started talking to myself again...

The point of the talk was none whatsoever as usual, but I am committing the fallacy of drawing conclusions (again as usual); the conclusion is "be honest", in your dealings, your relationships, your thoughts, your actions. I conclude that this is the single most important rule to follow, if you are really looking for some rules to follow.

I will not get into the details of the conversation because it's such a drag to write all that down, but I am happy that I still believe I am what I want myself to be. All the marketing jargon still cannot replace the beauty and joy of an honest conversation.

But the catch, and there's always a catch, is that this rule is the simplest as well as the most difficult rule to follow, both at the same time. I sincerely wish (even pray) I never lose the courage to think or act otherwise; that it remains ridiculously easy to be myself, always. Cheers to the self!

No comments: